Wednesday, April 22, 2015

VLVAprilWk1: BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR YOU

Hello again friends. Popping in with another Viva la Verve card for this month. This is the one for the VLV  April Week 1 sketch. (Yes, it seems I am working backwards on the sketches this month!)

(A2; Stamps: Verve (Making a Statement); Dies: Verve (Rounded Scallop Frame Die); Cut files

I used some paper I have had for a very long time. It is from Graphic 45 – Ladies Diary. I also used a couple of cut files for the border and the flower. Added some enamel dots, matted it with white CS and attached it to a black card base. I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!


Viva la Verve April Week 1 Sketch

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So lovely! Those enamel dots are just too fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...