Thursday, April 30, 2015

CASology144: FLIGHT

Hi dear friends. Thanks for stopping by! Today, I am sharing my card for the CASology challenge. The theme this week is FLIGHT:

(A2: Stamp: Verve (Making a Statement and Happy Place); Dies: Verve (Happy Doodles Die Set and Rounded Scallop Frame Die)

I had some background paper that I had made using the shaving cream technique so I decided to see how the butterfly would look using that paper, and I love the way it looks. I used some watercolor and added a bit of blue to some watercolor paper to just give the impression of the sky. I stamped the sentiment and added the frame and butterfly using foam tape. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Love that background.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...