Thursday, April 30, 2015

GREAT IMPRESSIONS AND CUTE CARD THURSDAY

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Great Impressions is sponsoring the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday! The theme is “Use a sentiment”….. how easy, right? Here is a little inspiration for you.






These flamingos crack me up! I colored them with Copic markers (and truly, I am envying those blue boots! lol). The puddle was made using vellum and some Liquid Pearls. I cut the clouds on my Cameo and stamped the sentiment on the large on. I attached it with foam tape. What do you think?

I know you care ready to join in the fun! Show us what you create by clicking over to Cute Card Thursday and linking up with the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!



Be sure to come check out our current challenge
ENDING TODAY

If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing! We have a new social media outlet on Flickr.com. You can find us by clicking here, so please join us on Flickr and share your Great Impressions projects!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...