Monday, April 6, 2015

CIE: CHILD’S PLAY

Hello crafty friends! Welcome back for another Cards in Envy challenge! This time the challenge is “Child’s Play”: Create a card for kids.

When I was growing up I always heard the adults asking us kids if we had “ants in our pants”! Well, that is exactly why I used this as a card for a kid. I digitally paper pieced the pants and colored the ants and clothes pins with Copic markers. All of the patterned paper is included in the digital set, so I just printed and cut and added some stitching. I hope you like it!

Now it is time for you to join in the fun! Here is the link for you, just remember your card must be A2 (4 1/4” x 5 1/2”) size and no thicker than 1/4".


 
Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

4 comments:

!neke said...

How fun those ants !
Love it !

Sandy Trefger said...

Ha, ha, too funny, Ellen! I think all adults at one time or another ask if a kid has "ants in their pants!" Adorable card! Love those pants and the ants and the green color and papers!


~Sandy
Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

FAB FAB FAB....gotta case this! I'm casing a lot lately but when it's good and fun...why not!!! Yup, I remember my parents and teachers saying this on a daily bases...haha

Dawn Frost said...

Ellen I love your red ants, would you happen to remember your colour combo?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...