Sunday, April 5, 2015

GREAT IMPRESSIONS APRIL CHALLENGE

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Thanks for stopping by to see my DT card for the Great Impressions challenge!  
To create the image for this card, I stamped the three eggs, masked them and stamped another set. I then used the Tall Flowers stamp and added them while still masking the eggs. I colored with Copic markers and then used a stitched edge rectangle to cut it out, using the Out of the Box technique (you can see my tutorial for this here).
YOUR TURN! Click below to go to our challenge and show us something EGGSTRA SPECIAL!

Be sure to come check out our current challenge

If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing! We have a new social media outlet on Flickr.com. You can find us by clicking here, so please join us on Flickr and share your Great Impressions projects!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

2 comments:

!neke said...

Very colorful card !
I like it !

greetings from the cold but sunny Netherlands !

!neke

Joan V said...

Darling card. I love the flowers sticking up and out the box. Looks like spring...Thanks for the inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...