Wednesday, April 1, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY AIMPDC#4

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! It’s time for another  Doodle Pantry challenge. The AIMPDC theme is Anything Goes. Here is my DT card.
 
 
(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Sunflower and Office Chatter)


One of my favorite flowers is the sunflower. They are such happy flowers, I think they always bring a smile to my face. I remember as a child, my Grandfather had sunflowers on his farm and they looked as tall as a tree to me! (of course I was a lot shorter lol)

This beauty is from Doodle Pantry’s Sunflower digitial stamp set and the sentiment is from Office Chatter. I printed the flower and sentiment and then colored the flower with Copic markers. I added a green border punched strip, a strip of ribbon and some rhinestones to finish off the card.

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge! Here is your link:


Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Beautiful CAS Spring card. Caught my eye immediately for it's beauty.

Dawn Frost said...

Ellen I am so loving these CAS cards of yours, they are simple but so elegant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...