Thursday, April 2, 2015

MM391: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hi dear friends! I am popping in to share my Mojo Monday card for this week:

mm391_thumb

(A2: Stamps: Verve: (Hope Blooms); Paper: Doodle Pantry (Digital papers from Classy Styles Digi Paper Pack and Country Flavors Digi Paper Pack); EF: Cuttlebug; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

I have lots of friends with birthdays coming up, so I decided to get one of them made today! This person loves purple so I used the Doodle Pantry papers to create this card. There are lots of pretty purple papers in the packs. I used a small EF at the top and bottom corner, but instead of embossing, I debossed and used a dauber and DI to lightly sponge color on them. I hope you like!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! 

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

HAPPY CRAFTING!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the colors and the flowers stamped off the edges of the sentiment panel. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...