Wednesday, April 15, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY & FAB N FUNKY

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge over at Fab n Funky. I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you.
(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Smooth Sailing & Map)
The theme is MASCULINE, and well, if you follow my blog, you know I don’t do many masculine cards. They just seem so darn hard to me! For this one, I merged the ship line art and the sentiment on the blue background. After everything was printed, I colored the ship with Copic markers, cut the small map into 4 sections and matted with brown card stock. The striped background is also matted on brown. I separated the squares with red ribbon. What do you think?
Now it is  your turn! Get over to Fab n Funky and show us what you create! 

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge! Here is your link:

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

2 comments:

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Ellen, this is really pretty! I never used this combination from the set together and it really works nice!
Carolyn

Dawn Frost said...

I love how you coloured the sails Ellen and you do great masculine cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...