Friday, April 17, 2015

CC#16: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello dear blogging buddies! Welcome back to In a World of Craft  and another CASE-ing Christmas challenge!



(A2; Stamps:Heidi Grace; Cut files: Silhouette Studio; Border Punch: Martha Stewart; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

Today, we are CASE-ing Donna’s fantastic card. I stayed with her color combo and wanted to keep the heart and overall card shape. What I changed is the fold and I added the reindeer to the heart. This is a double gate fold card and gives a nice 3D effect when the card is closed. I used ribbon to keep it closed.

This was such a fun CASE! I hope you have fun with it!
Here is the card to CASE this week:


CASE-ing Christmas is a holiday card making challenge blog.  Each week, a card will be offered for you to CASE.  You could choose the color scheme.  You could choose the layout.  You could choose an embellishment.  Be inspired HOWEVER you wish!  Then, make another card based on the CASE card and link it up with us!

I hope you will join us and play along!


BE SURE TO JOIN IN OUR CHALLENGE!



Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is SO cute, Ellen! I LOVE this fun fold, the gorgeous use of the colors, and the fun nose! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Ellen! I love this gatefold card. Your Rudolph is so cute! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...