Monday, April 20, 2015

MM394: YOU ARE A STAR

Hi dear friends! I am popping in to share my Mojo Monday card for this week:

(A2: Stamps: No stamps on this one; EF: Cuttlebug; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)
 
I decided to use paper scraps today and make my own sentiment for a fairly masculine card.  The background is dry embossed with stars. The strip to the right is from some Tim Holtz scraps I had left and I made and cut the stars on my Cameo.  The chevron strip is attached with foam tape. What do you think?

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

HAPPY CRAFTING!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, how fun! Love those stars. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...