Friday, April 17, 2015

VLVAprilWk3: EVERYONE DESERVES A CHANCE TO FLY

Hello again friends. Popping in with a Viva la Verve card for this month. This is the one for the VLV  April Week 3 sketch and my first one for this month! I am way behind since our son was home on leave!!! We had a great visit and now I am back to making cards.

(A2; Stamps: Verve (Happy Place and Happy Doodles Die Set, Pennant die and Rounded Scallop Frame Die); Heart die: Lil Inkers

This was my first try at the stencil monoprint technique and I think I will be using it more, but I need some other stencils! For the left panel, I used vellum, added some heat embossed flowers from the Happy Place set (you can barely see them) and stamped the sentiment using Stazon. I stitched the panel to the background. I used watercolor paper and more DI with water to create the background for the butterfly. I then die cut and stamped it. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!


Viva la Verve April Week 3 Sketch

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So dreamy! Love that background and the colors are just fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...