Monday, May 4, 2015

CIE: NATURE CALLS

Hello crafty friends! Welcome back for another Cards in Envy challenge! This time the challenge is “Nature Calls”: Create a card featuring things found in "nature" either living or inanimate objects.


For this card, I chose an image and a sentiment from two Doodle Pantry sets. The image was flipped around and copied so I would have two sets of cattails. The sentiment is from Only God. Once I had the image and sentiment like it wanted them, I printed and colored with Copic markers.

Now it is time for you to join in the fun! Here is the link for you, just remember your card must be A2 (4 1/4” x 5 1/2”) size and no thicker than 1/4".


 
Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

3 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Ellen, this is such a peaceful and tranquil card! I love it!!

~Sandy
Sandy’s Crafty Creations Blog

Carolina Girl said...

Absolutely beautiful...of course, I'm partial to anything related to the coast.

Dawn Frost said...

Ooooh Ellen I LOVE it, gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...