Monday, May 4, 2015

GREAT IMPRESSIONS AND THE SHABBY TEA ROOM

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Great Impressions is sponsoring the challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room! The beautiful inspiration photo is below and here is a little inspiration for you.



The background in the picture made me think of doing a Bokeh background for my image. I loved the tub of flowers in the image so I took inspiration from that and used the Spring Flower Tub from GI. I used Copic markers and gel pens to color the image and heat embossed the sentiment onto the frame.

I know you are ready to join in the fun! Show us what you create by clicking over to The Shabby Tea Room and linking up with the challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!



Be sure to come check out our current challenge
 
 

If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing! We have a new social media outlet on Flickr.com. You can find us by clicking here, so please join us on Flickr and share your Great Impressions projects!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...