Friday, May 1, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY MAY RELEASE

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! It is RELEASE DAY at Doodle Pantry! I know you will be excited to see the new products, but first, let me whet your appetite with a little inspiration from two of the sets:
 
 
(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Gazania)
 
I love the variety of colors in flowers and am always delighted to have a chance to color them! For this card, I used both line art images (one has two daisies and the other has just one). I then copied, pasted, resized and rotated to come up with the garden on the card. Copic markers and a white gel pen were used for the coloring. The dots are some I made using Viva Paper Pens (my new addiction). The sentiment is also from this set. The flowers do come precolored but I just had to play! There are digital papers in the set as well as other sentiments (see preview image below).
 
(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Ginkgo Leaves)

Once again, I had to play with coloring! I used one of the digital papers from the Ginkgo Leaves set and added the sentiment and three sets of the Ginkgo leaves. Once printed, I colored with Copic markers, added the flag pennant (using the other digital paper in the set) and a bow. I used enamel dots on this card. The preview of the set is shown below.


Here are the previews to the two sets I used:




I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge AIMPDC5! Here is your link:


Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

3 comments:

Marsha said...

WOW! These are gorgeous, Ellen. Your first card takes my breath away - colors are spectacular. This is a set I must have. Thanks for your beautiful card (that I will be casing!)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

No no no...I didn't see it coming and putting them all together....gorgeous!!!!

Dawn Frost said...

Ellen I know I've said this before but I've got to case this card, wow! I know I won't colour it as well but I'm going to try its stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...