Friday, May 1, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY & DIVAS THAT CUT PAPER

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge over at Divas That Cut Paper. I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you.
(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Cute Cake)
The theme is SOMETHING YUMMY TO EAT. I don’t know about you but cake is always yummy to me! I printed the papers, sentiment and cake and then colored the cake with Copic markers and gel pens. I fussy cut the cake and die cut the sentiment and attached them to the dry embossed panel with foam tape. A little ribbon completes the card. What do you think?
Now it is  your turn! Get over to Divas That Cut Paper and show us what you create! 

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge! Here is your link:

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Very pretty. Your cake made me hungry. I used to make fondant icing cakes like this years ago.

Dawn Frost said...

Cool background paper its so perfect with the cake, looks yummy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...