Saturday, May 16, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY & SEND A SMILE 4 KIDS

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! I set this to automatically post today because I am out of town for my son’s wedding!!! Today is the wedding day, so I am hoping all goes well!
Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge over at Send a Smile 4 Kids. I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you.
(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Sheltering Lights)
The theme is ANYTHING GOES. I have always been fascinated by lighthouses and love this scene. I added the little boat and the setting sun to the image. It is all colored with Copic markers except for the white which is a Signo pen. What do you think?
Now it is  your turn! Get over to Send a Smile 4 Kids and show us what you create! 

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge! Here is your link:

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

3 comments:

!neke said...

Hope you and your family have a beautiful day !
Also lots of sun !
Here it is raining !
Your lighthouse is great !

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is the 2nd time I have lost a comment....:( Instant love when I saw this card. I too love lighthouses and anything coastal. This is a WOW card!

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful colouring job Ellen, love your scene!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...