Friday, May 15, 2015

FANCIFUL FRIDAY

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Happy Friday! Let’s start the day with a card using two new stamps from Great Impressions!
 
 
There were a few steps for this card, but I like how it came out. First, I stamped the image and the sentiment. Then I masked them and used a stencil and VersaMark to create the chicken wire in silver. I also added a touch to the top left. I then used a dauber and DI to add color behind the wire. Last, and with the mask in place, I used a small paintbrush to spatter paint in the white space. I matted the panel with olive green CS and added a green ribbon tied in a knot.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card!

Be sure to come check out our current challenge

If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing! We have a new social media outlet on Flickr.com. You can find us by clicking here, so please join us on Flickr and share your Great Impressions projects!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

2 comments:

!neke said...

Just love this dog !
Great card !

Sybrina K said...

Ellen, Too cute! LOVE that stenciled pattern -- and the spattering of paint. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...