Friday, May 1, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY’S AIMPDC6

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! It’s time for another  Doodle Pantry challenge. The AIMPDC6 theme is Anything Goes. Here is my DT card.

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Cute Crawlies and Green & Yellow Digi Paper Pack)

I used another set from the May Release for this card. The set is called Cute Crawlies (preview below) and is adorable! I chose a digital paper from the Green & Yellow Digi Paper Pack because I wanted a soft yellow background. The image was colored by me using Copic markers. To create the image, I added the vine, then copied and pasted to get 3 of them. I added the sentiment and the butterfly and then printed.


This is the preview of the Cute Crawlies set



I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge AIMPDC6! Here is your link:



Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is fabulous. I wouldn't know what to do and now you have laid it out perfectly for me. Love the gentleness of it.

Dawn Frost said...

Ellen wow, its gorgeous! I would never have looked twice at the papers I very rarely us DP paper BUT I love that. Hmmm how much ink do I have, lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...