Friday, May 1, 2015

VLVMayWk1: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

Hello again friends. Popping in with my first Viva la Verve card for this month. This is the one for the VLV  April Week 1 sketch.

(A2; Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Morning Glory  and Love Sentiments)

I switched up this week and used a Doodle Pantry image that I colored with Copic Markers. The papers are digi papers from the same set. As a little girl, I was always amazed to see such pretty flowers growing in the wild. I still love to see them and they are fun to color. I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!


Viva la Verve May 2015 Week 1 Sketch

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Another stunning, beautiful card with flowers and your coloring is super! Our anniversary is Sunday 35 years

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love tose pansies. Thanks for playing along with VLV!

Dawn Frost said...

Wow gorgeous colouring great papers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...