Friday, May 8, 2015

FANCIFUL FRIDAY

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Happy Friday! Let’s start the day with a card using two new stamps from Great Impressions!


I don’t know about you, but I fell in love with these two sweeties! After I stamped that adorable image, I colored it with Copic markers and added a little gel pen on the necklaces, glasses, etc. I fussy cut them and used foam tape to attach them and the sentiment to the yellow, dry embossed background. All of that is on a green panel which is matted with purple and mounted on a white card base. A strip of ribbon and some dots complete this card.
Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card!

Be sure to come check out our current challenge

If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing! We have a new social media outlet on Flickr.com. You can find us by clicking here, so please join us on Flickr and share your Great Impressions projects!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Your coloring is SO AMAZING, Ellen! I adore the fun layout, colors, and texture, too! Fabulous card! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL card and so beautifully executed! Joanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...