Friday, May 8, 2015

TI156: SO SWEET

Happy Friday sweet friends! I hope you are looking forward to a beautiful weekend! I am stopping in this afternoon to share my Tiddly Inks card for the current challenge.

(A2: Stamps:  Tiddly Inks (Dandy As Candy); DSP: MME)

Tiddly Inks had an awesome sale, so I took advantage and grabbed a few new digis. This is one of them. I thought she was adorable and would be fun to color, and she was! The sentiment came in the set. I colored her with my Copic markers, fussy cut and attached her with foam tape. Please let me know what you think! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

TIDDLY INKS: Challenge #156...So Sweet!!

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

2 comments:

JanR said...

Great card! I love the layout. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh this is sooo lovely. What a gorgeous colour palette. Thanks so much for joining our Sweet Challenge at Tiddly Inks. Good Luck x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...