Wednesday, May 20, 2015

MM398: MASCULINE THANK YOU CARD

Hi dear friends! I am popping in to share my Mojo Monday card for this week:

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Thank you); DSP: Prima (Printery Collection); Dies: Spellbinders)

I needed a masculine thank you card this week, so I used the MM sketch and came up with this. I love the vintage feel, but wanted to keep it really clean.  Several metal elements help to keep this a masculine themed card.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!


Thanks for stopping by!

HAPPY CRAFTING!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Love the black and cream combo and your fabulous metal accents. Great card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...