Wednesday, May 20, 2015

TI157 AND CTS123: THANK YOU CARD

Happy day sweet friends!  I am stopping in this afternoon to share my Tiddly Inks card for the current challenge and the CAS(e) This Sketch challenge:

(A2: Stamps:  Tiddly Inks (Poppylicious); Water color paper; Card stock; Distress Inks)

The sketch at CTS seemed perfect for this card, but I decided to flip it around. I used the Out of the Box technique on the image so I could use a smaller die. The center panel is water color paper that I spritzed with water and then used DI to add the color. I then used a paintbrush to splatter the card base, added the panel and last the image. The image is colored with Copic markers.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenges so you can join in the fun!

TIDDLY INKS: Challenge #157- May Flowers....

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...