Wednesday, June 10, 2015

AI161: GETTING OLD

Hello dear friends! I have a card to share today for the Art Impressions challenge. I just love Art Impressions stamps! They are so very funny. The challenge is FOR THE FELLAS. I just love these stamps I bought a few months ago: 

(A2; Stamps: Art Impressions (Golden Oldies – TV and Man in Chair, and Just Say It (sentiment))

I love humorous cards so I really had fun with this one! I stamped the TV and the bag of chips twice so I could fussy cut and pop them with foam tape. I colored this with Copic markers. Hope you like it!

Here is the link to the challenge in case you want to check it out!

Art Impressions Blog
 
Thanks so much for your visit!

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature

2 comments:

Carla said...

Your card is so funny!!

Carla said...

Love your card is so funny!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...