Wednesday, June 10, 2015

CCC#27: HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS

Hi dear friends! Today I have yet another Christmas card for you. This one is for the Christmas Card Challenges #27:

(A2: Stamps: Tiddly Inks (Holly Jolly Cutie)

I have been having so much fun coloring lately, and this is one image I just love to color! I followed the color challenge and decided to do her in blue clothes.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!


Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

3 comments:

!neke said...

Love this funny card !

gail said...

What a cute christmas card, thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenge. Gail DT

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!
Monica - CCC DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...