Saturday, June 13, 2015

ATCAS#65: BUTTERFLY

Hello to all my dear friends!Popping in to share my card for the  Addicted to CAS challenge whose theme is BUTTERFLY.

 

(A2; Stamps: Verve (sentiment); Hero Arts (butterfly); Die: Lawn Fawn and Sizzix; Cut File: Silhouette Studio)

I recently ordered some Verve stamps and received this sentiment as a freebie. I love the fonts and just had to ink it up! The small green panel is cut with a Lawn Fawn stitched die. I used it to anchor the flower and butterfly. The butterfly is heat embossed with a glimmery EP. I cut him 3 times on 3 different colors from white to light grey and heat embossed each layer. I used small pieces of foam tape to get depth between each layer.  I hope you enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is the link to the challenge:

ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE: Challenge #65 - Butterfly

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...