Saturday, June 13, 2015

VLVJuneWk2: SKETCH CHALLENGE

Hello again friends. Popping in with my first Viva la Verve card for this month. This is the one for the VLV  June Week 2 sketch.

(A2; Stamps: Verve (Coffee); DP: SN@P; Dies: Verve (Coffee and Scalloped Rectangle)

I used green and dark brown for this card, but the brown looks black in the photo. I just bought this new stamp set from Verve and was eager to play with it. I love the sentiments in this set and the beautiful die that I bought to go with it! I colored the coffee cup with a bit of grey Copic markers to add some shadowing and a little lipstick! LOL. I hope you enjoyed the card!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!


Viva la Verve June 2015 - Week 2 Sketch

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

2 comments:

!neke said...

Great take on this sketch!
It is a complicated sketch, but you did it !!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just fabulous! Love the bit of lipstick on the cup! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...