Tuesday, June 23, 2015

CASology 152: NAUTICAL

Hi dear friends. Thanks for stopping by! Today, I am sharing my card for the CASology challenge. The theme this week is NAUTICAL:


(A2: Cut file: Silhouette Studio; Stars: Verve (Golden Glam Shaker Mix; EF: Darice; Die: Spellbinders) 

I don’t think you can see the dry embossing on the white panel, but it is embossed with clouds. I  used a square SB die to cut a window and placed the sentiment inside of the negative space. Some gold stars and a blue mat completes this card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that uplifting sentiment, Ellen, and your layout is ideal! I can just make out your dry-embossed clouds - a lovely and apt addition to this beautiful CAS card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Lovely cas CREATION!!! Thanks for joining our challenge at CASology, and I ADORE this card!!! I hope you join us again soon!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...