Wednesday, June 24, 2015

MM403: FEEL BETTER SOON

Hi dear friends!  It is Wednesday and I am just getting my Mojo Monday card posted! Here is what I came up with for this week’s sketch:


(A2: Stamps: Verve (Hope Bloomes); Die:Li’l Inker Designs; DSP: Graphic 45) 

My mom is now 82 and still loves to work in her garden. Well this weekend she fell and broke her left wrist. Not only did she break it, she reset it! What a woman!!! Well, I wanted to send her something to brighten her day so I made this card for her. Instead of the circle I used a heart and some of that yummy Golden Glam Shaker Mix from Verve.

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love the soft vintage feel to it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...