Monday, June 22, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY 4TH OF JULY SETS

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Today Doodle Pantry is highlighting some beautiful patriotic stamps sets to get us all in the Independence Day spirit! Here is what I came up with:


The outside of the card is on a dry embossed background. The patterned paper and sentiment are from the USA Freedom set and the eagle is from the Freedom Eagle set. I used the print and cut feature of my Cameo to cut him out and mounted him with foam tape. The sentiment is on foam tape too.

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (USA Freedom and Freedom Eagle)
This is going to be an Any Hero card going into my last OWH box of cards, so I decorated the inside too. This sentiment is also from the USA Freedom set.

Thanks for stopping by! Now get over to Doodle Pantry and check out the other cards the DT made!

CHECK OUT THE DOODLE PANTRY SALE!
All items in the USA Patriotic category from now thru July 5 are 25% off!

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge! Here is your link:

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

1 comment:

Dawn Frost said...

Wow your machine does a fantastic job of cutting, perfect for OWH!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...