Sunday, June 21, 2015

VLVJuneWk3: JUST A NOTE

Hello again friends. Popping in with my first Viva la Verve card for this month. This is the one for the VLV  June Week 3 sketch.

(A2; Stamps: Verve (Take Note); DP: Collage Press (London Market; Die: Paper Smooches)

I love the flowers on the panel behind the sentiment, so I chose to use vellum so the image could show through. I added some stitching, popped up the two little tabs, added a flower and some dots. Pretty simple this week. I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!


Viva la Verve June 2015 Week 3 Sketch

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

3 comments:

!neke said...

Ellen , your card is awesome !

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

A fabulous card! Love the scattered enamel dots and stitched accents.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! LOVE the flower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...