Thursday, June 18, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY & CREATIVE KNOCKOUTS

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge over at Creative Knockouts. I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you.
(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Goose Me)
The theme is Make a Humorous Card. I just love this sentiment so I used it with the two geese and colored them with Copic markers. Once I had them colored I realized I really wanted the sentiment and image to take front stage, so I just added a couple of tabs and then matted it.
Now it is  your turn! Get over to Creative Knockouts and show us what you create! 

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge! Here is your link:

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

1 comment:

Dawn Frost said...

Ellen I love how you put the eggs above the Geese and kept it simple. Love those epoxy dots, I'm using more and more of them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...