Tuesday, June 16, 2015

MM402: LIFE BEGINS AFTER COFFEE

Hi dear friends!  It is Monday and we all know that means it is time for some Mojo! Here is what I came up with for this week’s sketch:

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Coffee); Die: Verve, Spellbinders; DSP: Prima (Printery Collection) 

I am having fun with my new Verve stamps and die! I do love my morning coffee, in fact, all of my friends get together on FaceBook every morning and talk while we have our coffee! I added a few sparklies from Verve’s Golden Glam Shaker Mix (Just love that stuff!)

Thank you so much for stopping by today!


Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yummy!! I love the coffee theme an how your papers resemble that look. I like the branch of leaves and flowers, and I think of it as the steam from the coffee. Lovely job!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I just love this! Those papers are just dreamy! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday, Ellen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...