Friday, June 26, 2015

FANCIFUL FRIDAY

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Happy Friday! Let’s start the day with a card using a couple of beautiful stamps from Great Impressions!


This week, we are highlighting a Great Impressions tutorial and I chose Kendra’s Painters Tape Technique. I decided to do an ombre background using the tape and various greens. I then stamped the Queen Ann’s Lace in black and stamped it off a few times. Last, I used the sentiment and masked off the lower portion of it to just get the I Miss You part. I added some hearts and dots and mounted on black then yellow. What do you think?

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card!

One last thing! I have enjoyed sharing my cards with you over the last year and seeing all of your fabulous creations. Sadly, my time at GI is up, so this is my last post. I’m sure I will be playing along in some upcoming challenges though, so stay tuned and have fun crafting!

Be sure to come check out our current challenge

If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!



Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

What a gorgeous card, Ellen! I LOVE the beautiful greens--and the yellow texture is amazing! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...