Friday, June 26, 2015

VLVJuneWk4: Psalm 46:1

Hello again friends. Popping in with my first Viva la Verve card for this month. This is the one for the VLV  June Week 4 sketch.

(A2; Stamps: Verve (Psalm 46:1); DP: Heidi Swapp; Cut files: Silhouette Studio)

I made this card for my mom. She is being a real trooper since she broke her wrist, so I wanted to keep her encouraged. I used SS cut files for the flowers and butterfly. A little machine stitching and that was about it. I hope you like it, well really I hope MOM likes it! Smile

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!


Viva la Verve June 2015 Week 4 Sketch

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

2 comments:

Amber Hight said...

This is amazing, what you did with the four circle images is gorgeous and brilliant! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us on the VLV Sketch Blog!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How beautiful! Love those flowers and that gorgeous butterfly! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...