Tuesday, July 14, 2015

CASE-ing CHRISTMAS #27

Good day sweet friends! I am popping in to share my card for the CASE-ing Christmas challenge #27:

(A2: Digital Stamp: Karen Kajsan; Sentiment: By me on my PC; Border punch: Martha Stewart)

I found these delightfully cute little images on Karen Kajsan’s blog, and they are absolutely FREE! You can be prepared to see a lot more of these images on cards by me!

The challenge is to CASE one of MY cards that is not a Christmas card, but turn it into a Christmas card. Here is the card I chose to CASE. I used the same colors and very similar design:

 

And here is a link to the challenge should you decide to join!

Challenge #27: Christmas in July Blog Hop + DT Call

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed my card!

Happy Crafting

Ellen

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...