Monday, July 13, 2015

MM406: A CHRISTMAS CARD

Hello everyone! Are you making Christmas cards now? Do you make them year round or wait and start mid year? I make them off and on all year, but I seem to be making more of them now. Today’s card is a Christmas card using the Mojo Monday sketch for this week.

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Merry Christmas sentiment), Whiff of Joy (image); DP: MME (Vintage Christmas)

I had colored this image last week and was just waiting for a card to use it on. I thought it might work with this week’s sketch. Instead of a square behind the top panel, I used a SB scalloped circle die cut. The rest is pretty much following the sketch. I tried to use this beautiful paper so small bits of Christmas showed through, such as the 25 at the bottom left and the vintage Santa image in the center. I hope you like it!

 
Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...