Monday, July 20, 2015

CIE: CHRISTMAS IN JULY

Hello crafty friends! Welcome back for another Cards in Envy challenge! This time the challenge is Christmas in July!
 

(A2: Stamps: Tiddly Inks (Holly Jolly Cutie); DSP: The Paper Studio (A Very Merry Christmas); Markers: Copic; Cut file: Cameo
 
I recently bought this image from Tiddly Inks and think it is adorable. I colored it with Copic markers and included the sentiment that came with it. The top green panel was cut on my Cameo.
 
Now, before I sign off one last thing. Sadly, this is my last post for the wonderful Cards In Envy DT. I found that I need to take a break for a while, but will miss this team! I’m sure I will be playing along as much as I can.
 
Now it is time for you to join in the fun! Here is the link for you, just remember your card must be A2 (4 1/4” x 5 1/2”) size and no thicker than 1/4".

 
Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...