Sunday, July 19, 2015

VLVJulyWK3: A BIRTHDAY CARD

Hello again friends. Popping in with my Viva la Verve card for this week. This is the one for the VLV  July Week 3 sketch.

(A2; Stamps: Verve (Take Note); DP: Heidi Swapp (Sugar Chic); Cut files: Silhouette Studio)

For this birthday card, I pretty much followed the pretty sketch. Instead of my usual flower or butterfly, I decided on this little stinker from Silhouette Studio. I thought he was adorable. Anyway, I hope you like my card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!


Viva la Verve July 2015 Week 3 Sketch

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

4 comments:

!neke said...

Oeps , I love it !!!!!!

Lisa said...

I loe your adorable little skunk!

Nancy Thomas said...

Love these pretty colors and that skunk is too cute.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So cute! Thanks for playing along with VLV.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...