Monday, July 6, 2015

CIE: JUST BEACHY

Hello crafty friends! Welcome back for another Cards in Envy challenge! This time the challenge is Just Beachy - “Create a summertime card featuring the beach, ocean or sea”. ·
 

 
You have to admit this trio looks like they are having fun! I merged the line are with a blue background, printed and colored with my Copic markers. The DP and sentiment are from the same set….
 
Now I want to go to the beach, oh wait, NO! There are too many shark attacks on the coast this year! I think I’ll stay home!
 
Now it is time for you to join in the fun! Here is the link for you, just remember your card must be A2 (4 1/4” x 5 1/2”) size and no thicker than 1/4".

 
Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

So cute....put a big smile on my face this morning.

Dawn Frost said...

Great colouring Ellen and I love how you layered it with the white at the top.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...