Monday, July 6, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY AND CRAFT YOUR PASSION

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge over at Craft Your Passion. I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you.
The theme is Anything Goes, so it was a perfect time for me to try this card. I got the idea from Sandy Allnock’s Inside Outside Card and totally HAD to CASE it! I knew I could work some digital magic with the Doodle Pantry files to make my scene, so I got to work. First, I made the inside scene by combining various images and actually removing Charlie’s head Surprised smile!  I know, right? Not to worry! I used his head from the other set and used foam tape to add it to the front of the card.
For the fence, once I sized it, I copied it and flipped it so the front and back would match up. I added the cow, bird and puppy and printed that. I then colored front and back using Copic markers and I added just a bit of white Distress Crackle Paint on the fence to make it look weathered. I hope you enjoyed my card. Sandy did a great job explaining the process in her tutorial.
Now it is  your turn! Get over to Craft Your Passion and show us what you create! 

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge! Here is your link:

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Totally fabulous. Lost of things going on and have not commented or made cards in a month and just getting back into groove. I'll write to ask how you did the back of Charlie Hors'e head. Got me scratching my head.

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE how you did the front and back of Charlie the Horse! I've got to do one like that too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...