Friday, July 3, 2015

VLVJulyWk1: SKETCH CHALLENGE

Hello again friends. Popping in with my Viva la Verve card for this week. This is the one for the VLV  July Week 1 sketch.

(A2; Stamps: Verve (Hope Blooms); DP: MME (Just Splendid); Cut files: Silhouette Studio)

What a pretty sketch this week! The blue base is dry embossed with an EF from The Paper Studio. The pretty swirling medallion and the butterfly were both cut on my Cameo. I added a strip of ribbon and some enamel dots and that is it! I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!


Viva la Verve July 2015 Week 1 Sketch

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Gorgeous card! Love that beautiful butterfly and swirling medallion! Thanks for playing along with VLV!

Dorothy S said...

I noticed this card on the Verve challenge and want to tell you how pretty it is - such a nice take on the sketch and an inspiration to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...