Friday, July 3, 2015

ATSAM #151 & MP #72: ANYTHING GOES

Hi dear friends.The card I have today is for two challenges: Addicted to Stamps and More and MarkerPop. Both challenges are Anything Goes this week.

(A2: Stamps:  Tiddly Inks (Bad Doctor); Sentiment by me

I had so much fun coloring this cute image with my Copic markers! I made the sentiment on my computer, merged it with the image, printed and colored. I matted it with blue and attached to the card base. Thanks so much for stopping by to see my card. I hope you enjoyed it!

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!
Challenge #151 - Anything Goes
 

MarkerPop! Challenge #72: Anything Goes

 
Happy crafting!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

1 comment:

Lilian said...

Great card! Love the coloring! Her hair looks fabulous!
Thank you for joining us at ATSM!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...