Sunday, August 9, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY AND 613 AVENUE CREATE

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge over at 613 Ave Create. I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you.



(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Quirky Frog)
The theme is Anything Goes and Optional to use black/white and a favorite color. I intended to do black/white and green, but the yellow just NEEDED to be a part of this card! I just love this cute sentiment with these frogs! I colored the image with Copic markers and used dies for the flower and cattails in silhouette form. The bling is from Verve.
Now it is  your turn! Get over to 613 Ave Create and show us what you create! 

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge! Here is your link:

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

1 comment:

Dawn Frost said...

I think you're right Ellen the yellow pops everything and it was needed, lol! I love those frogs they are just so darn cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...