Sunday, August 9, 2015

WWODTC#2: A CARD WITH A BIT OF QUILLING

Good day everyone! The new challenge is up on the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge blog so here is my card for this month! 

WWDTC2_thumb

 

8_2015_2d_thumb

(5x7: Stamps: Sherry Ann Baldy – My Besties; Markers: Copic

I got this cutie when I was picked in the Top 6 last month! Isn’t she adorable? I decided to do a 5x7 card that can be framed and added quilling to it. The image is colored with Copic markers and the quilling is done with paper strips. I hope you like my card!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed my card.

If you would like to join in the fun, here is the link to this challenge:

1st August 2016 ~ World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #02

I am also entering

Welcome to Challenge #16- Always Anything Goes w/a My Besties Image!

and

My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge #15

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...