Tuesday, November 3, 2015

BUGABOO NOVEMBER SKETCH CHALLENGE

Happy Wednesday sweet friends!  I am stopping in today to share my card that I am submitting to the Bugaboo challenge.

Bug11_3_2015_thumb

(A2: Stamps:  Bugaboo (JJ – Define Good), Paper Smooches (Season’s Greetings)

Today’s sketch is really cool! It worked perfectly for this adorable digital stamp I got from Bugaboo. The papers are some I picked up  from Hobby Lobby. I added a bit of machine stitching, a bit of ribbon and rhinestones, and a sentiment from Paper Smooches to finish the card. I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge and the sketch so you can join in the fun!

Stella Says Sketch Challenge 317

 

Happy Crafting!!!
NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...