Wednesday, November 4, 2015

JUST FOR SANTA!

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends!
 
I don’t think I have used this digital set before and really wanted to give it a go. So, here is what I came up with:
 

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Milk & Cookies)

The images, paper and sentiment are all from the Milk & Cookies set. I merged the paper, the cookies and cookies and the sentiment and printed. Then, I colored the image with Copics and added the “sprinkles” with Gelly Roll pens. The white base panel is dry embossed with a StampinUp! EF.  I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!


I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge AIMPDC11! Here is your link:



Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

1 comment:

Joanna M. said...

How clever for you to come up with such a simple (but striking) card. I love those enamel dots.
~Jo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...