Thursday, November 5, 2015

MM422: A VINTAGE CHRISTMAS CARD

Hello everyone! It has been a while since I made a vintage style card, so today I decided to play with one to enter into the Mojo Monday sketch challenge for this week.

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Ornamental Christmas); DSP: MME Vintage Christmas

I am really getting into Christmas cards and projects now. In fact, I have been so busy quilling I have not made as many cards lately. So, I needed some card time today and I had vintage stuck in my head. I did burn the right side of the pieces and distressed them with DI. I used two different greens and two different EP to make the greenery. First I punched them out, then heat embossed them and then added a bit of Stickles. I hope you enjoyed my card!

Thanks for stopping by!

 
Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...