Tuesday, December 8, 2015

CHRISTMAS AT MY HOUSE

Hello everyone! This post is a bit different….no card today! But, what I do have is pictures of a hollow Christmas ball ornament that I quilled for my daughter. This was my first time making anything like this, so it took a while to complete it
.IMG_0706

IMG_0708
IMG_0709
This is quilled in pearl white and antique gold. I used lace around the middle and tied in a bow at the top. To make the greenery, I used a punch and punched several times, then glued them together to make them stronger. Red pearls were used for the berries. If you notice red inside the ball, that is some red gemstones that I put on the pin I inserted so I could string the ribbon for hanging.

I would love to hear what you think of my quilled ornament! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy Crafting!
Ellen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...