Thursday, December 10, 2015

CHRISTMAS AT MY HOUSE….

Hello my dear blogging friends! I am always so happy to know that you have stopped by, Hopefully, you will enjoy the Christmas decorations I am sharing today!

My mantel is different every year. This year, I went with whimsical and icy.

IMG_0730

The stocking holders are tradition for us. They are all over 20 years old, so I cannot imagine a Christmas without them! My Mom crocheted my stocking which is the one to the far right. Hubby is a Redskins fan, so his is the one on the far left. We still put up our son’s stocking and hopefully he will be here next year, along with his new wife! The green one is for my dog, Joy and the tiny one in the center is for my bird George.

IMG_0729

IMG_0731

The Happy Holidays sign above was red, blue and yellow. I think I bought it one year from one of those school PTA fund raisers. It just didn’t go with anything, so I used acrylic paint, Crackle Paint, glitter and Flower Soft to update it!

IMG_0727

The birdhouse needed updating to, so I used Crackle Paint and glitter to give it an icy look.

What is the theme for your mantel this year? Do you change it every year? Please leave a comment to let me know what you think of mine!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I am so happy you visited!

Happy Crafting!
Ellen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...